Guided Life Care Planning Services is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, cost effective services possible. We are in-network with several health insurance plans (out-of-network arrangements can be made as well call for more information), veterans benefits (as part of the Veteran’s Choice/ Community Care programs with pre-authorization), we also accept private/out-of-pocket pay. All major credit cards, checks and cash are accepted.
Who Uses Care Management Services:
- Banks and Trust Officers
- Physicians and Allied Health Professionals
- Social Service Providers
- Senior Care Providers
Expert Help for Specific and Unique Needs
We can come to you or provide services telephonically. We have a network of professionals we frequently connect with. We are locally owned & operated and have an extensive knowledge of quality and cost effective resources.
We assess the needs of elderly, disabled or chronically ill persons to determine what options or action is best. GLCPS staff have the skills to locate the highest quality solutions from the most cost-effective sources. Clients can then choose whether a care manager implements the recommendations.
Acting as a client advocate, medical advisor, or surrogate family member, some of the services we provide include:
- Crisis stabilization
- Coordination of any care facility or in-home assistance
- Independent review of documentation to ensure proper care
- Evaluation of alternative living arrangements
- Moving assistance
- Long-term planning assistance
- Education and advocacy
- Family liaison
- Transition to or from a more independent lifestyle
- Our staff are experienced nationally board certified case managers with masters-level understanding of rehabilitation with extensive backgrounds in geriatrics and special needs. Our care managers understand the intricacies of the health, psychosocial, environmental, financial and legal needs of each client. We can assist in the following areas:
- Long Distance Care Coordination- for individuals whose family may not be local or near their loved one.
- Legal Assistance - Consultation and referral to elder law attorneys for Advanced Health Care Directive planning.
- Financial Aspect - Assess current financial situation and help determine resources available through various health insurance plans, long-term care plans, and government assistance programs.
- Home Care assistance - We assess the type of care needed by the client and we ensure the expected level of care is being met. This is accomplished by assessing clients support system of the family, home care, and other involved agencies. We assist with life style modifications as needed to increase client's quality of life and independence. This includes adaptations in the home environment via enhanced technologies available and the necessary safety and security measures.
- Residential - We ensure the clients needs are being met where they are. We make recommendations as we see fit and coordinate any transitional care. We also provide assistance with discharge between facilities.