Guided Life Care Planning Services is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, cost effective life care planning services. We accept all major credit cards, checks and cash.
We accept several types of payments to include Workers Compensation. In addition payment will be accepted from private insurance with pre- authorization, or out-of-pocket.
Expert Help for Specific Needs
GLCPS case managers will assess, monitor, plan, advocate and link the consumer with rehabilitation and support services. Our key functions are illness management and relapse prevention. To include but not limited to:
- Medical Care Evaluation and Coordination
- Discharge Planning
- Home Health Care Evaluation
- Medical Cost Containment
- Rehabilitation Assessment – including: diagnosis assessment, current and future treatment needs, potential complications and anticipated residual physical limitations
- Coordination of treatment/therapy in the hospital, home or an alternative care facility
- Comprehensive Medical Assessments for Catastrophic Fund