Guided Life Care Planning Services is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, cost effective services possible. We are in-network with several health insurance plans (out-of-network arrangements can be made as well call for more information), veterans benefits (as part of the Veteran’s Choice/ Community Care programs with pre-authorization), we also accept private/out-of-pocket pay. All major credit cards, checks and cash are accepted.
What is a case manager?
Case Management is a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual’s and family’s comprehensive health needs that are specific in nature through communication and available resources to promote patient safety, quality of care, and cost effective outcomes.
Who Uses Case Management Services:
- Banks and Trust Officers
- Financial Planners
- Physicians and Allied Health Professionals
- Claims Adjusters
- Insurance companies
Expert Help for Specific and Unique Needs
- Medical Care Evaluation and Coordination
- Discharge Planning
- Home Health Care Evaluation
- Medical Cost Containment
- Rehabilitation Assessment – including: diagnosis assessment, current and future treatment needs, potential complications and anticipated residual physical limitations
- Coordination of treatment/therapy in the hospital, home or an alternative care facility
- Comprehensive Independent Medical Reviews