Guided Life Care Planning Services is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, cost effective services possible. We accept private/out-of-pocket pay. All major credit cards, checks and cash are accepted.
Expert Help for Specific Needs
We work with attorneys and representatives, both plaintiff and defense, to aid in providing an unbiased opinion on an individual's ability to return to work after an industrial/personal injury, divorce, or other legal matter.
These cases vary and may include legal referrals including industrial/workers' compensation injuries, personal injuries, divorce, and employment cases.
We provide support for both Plaintiff and Defense, services include but are not limited to:
- Research, Market Analysis, Vocational Assessment
- File Review
- Review documentation submitted by the opposing counsel
- Give you a verbal report and updates
- Write an Comprehensive Vocational Evaluation report for testimony
- Trial Testimony
Attorneys can consult with our staff to ask questions to determine qualifications regarding credentials, specialty, experience, prior depositions, testimony experience, and any other needs.
WE HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS
Our board certified VEs and LCPs have helped support the following firms in various capacities including but not limited to:
- Advocate Law Firm
- All Family Law Group PA
- Anton Garcia Law
- Boake Law
- Cox, Koltak & Gibson LLP
- Dahl Law Firm
- Fisher Law
- Kelaher Law
- Lasseigne & Ladner, P.A.
- Morgan & Morgan Law Firm
- Rohe Law Firm
- Sessums Law
- Social Security Administration Vocational Expert Federal Testimony (over 100 testimonies throughout the US)
- Tampa Divorce
- Yaezell Law Firm
- Percentage of Plaintiff Work 17%
- Percentage of Defense Work 83%
Counties participated in:
Social Security Administration Vocational Expert Federal Testimony (over 100 testimonies from 5/2020 to 4/2021)
Vocational Expert Evaluator for Florida Department of Education (5/2019 to present)
How to submit a request:
If your law office has a need for an expert vocational assessment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Your contact information
- Your deadline and (or) court date for obtaining a report
- Describe your case, including the specialty you may need.
- List all parties involved so that we can do a conflict check.