Guided Life Care Planning Services is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, cost effective services possible. We are in-network with several health insurance plans (out-of-network arrangements can be made as well call for more information), veterans benefits (as part of the Veteran’s Choice/ Community Care programs with pre-authorization), we also accept private/out-of-pocket pay. All major credit cards, checks and cash are accepted.
Expert Help for Specific Needs
We provide support for both Plaintiff and Defense, services include but are not limited to:
- Develop plans for clients
- Review plans submitted by the opposing counsel
- Review files and give you a verbal report
- Review files and sign an affidavit
- Review files and write an expert report for testimony
Attorneys can consult with our life care planners to ask questions to determine your requirements for education, specialty, location, experience, prior deposition, testimony experience, geographic location and any other needs.
How to submit a request:
- Your contact information
- Your deadline and (or) court date for obtaining a report
- Describe your case, including the specialty you may need.
- List all parties involved so that we can do a conflict check.